Healthy Minds: A Free Webinar Series
We are committed to supporting you to maintain and nurture a healthy mind. We offer here a series of FREE webinars designed to provide you with practical tools and resources to help you navigate with confidence the changing living and working conditions you are facing. Using the leading empirical science of Human Flourishing and Emotional Intelligence ensuring you get real results that last.
Working Productively From Home
Working from home is not something we are all good at. Many of us now find ourselves thrust into this situation without any preparation. In this session we will cover key tips for creating positive and productive working habits at home.
After this session you will confidently:
- Plan the Day – Plan out your working day
- Create Brain Friendly Habits – Implement brain friendly habits to ensure your mind stays fresh and you accomplish your goals
- Develop Solutions for Common Challenges – Implement solutions for the common challenges faced by those who have learned to work from home successfully.
- Tuesday 21st April, 10:30AM – 11:30AM (AEST) – Closed
- Thursday 23rd April, 7:30PM – 8:30PM (AEST) – Closed
Why Emotional Intelligence Matters More Than Ever
- What is Emotional Intelligence? – What Emotional Intelligence is and isn’t
- The Business Case for Emotional Intelligence – How Emotional Intelligence can benefit you and those around you
- How to Develop your Emotional Intelligence– How to go about developing your Emotional Intelligence and why you should start now
- Wednesday 22nd April 10:30am – 11:30am (AEST) – Closed
- Friday 24th April 2:30pm – 3:30pm (AEST) – Register for this date/time
- Bust Myths About Mindfulness – Explore the many myths and poor representations of authentic mindfulness so you can be confident in your own practice
- Understand the Benefits of Mindfulness Practice – Understand the many benefits of a daily mindfulness practice
- Learn How to Get Started – Getting started with some practice and tips on how to start your own daily practice
- Tuesday 21st April 7:30pm – 8:30pm (AEST) – Closed
- Thursday 23rd April 2:30pm – 3:30pm (AEST) – Closed
- Communicate with optimism and certainty – Provide confidence and direction in a hopeful way
- Manage the flow and volume of communication – Audit and refine current practices for sharing information
- Create clarity and purpose in each conversation – Helping people focus on the most important stuff amidst all the noise
- Wednesday 22nd April 2:30pm – 3:30pm (AEST) – Closed
- Friday 24th April 10:30am – 11:30am (AEST) – Closed
Mel Neil is one of Australasia’s leading Master Trainers and Practitioners of Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness and the Science of Human Flourishing. She designs and delivers blended solutions for individuals and organisations for developing healthy minds and has a unique ability to make the empirical science and research practical and accessible to everyone.