Wellbeing at work
Whilst wellbeing at work has been on the agenda for some years now, we still haven’t managed to fully integrate it into the daily business agenda.
Mental health injuries now outnumber physical injuries in the workplace. This is not only having a detrimental impact upon individuals and their families but is also impacting the bottom line of organisations as they struggle to find meaningful solutions to a complex problem.
Resilience has been the modern go to, but we need much more than that. Resilience is a natural outcome of an individual being able to develop the competencies necessary to protect against/reduce the risk of mental injury caused by the complexities of the modern workplace and its demands.
Developing a toolkit of resources to enable someone to be at their best includes:
- Discovering their strengths and learning how to play to them everyday
- Understanding what gives them a sense of meaning and purpose and how to build this into their daily work
- Building positive relationships amongst their peers, reports, managers, customers and stakeholders
- Cultivating an environment where there is more positivity than negativity
- Learning what their values are and aligning more of their daily activities to those things which are most important to them
- Setting and pursuing positive goals with healthy motivation
What Organisations Can View In Their Enterprise Dashboard
- Aggregate data displayed in real time with evidence based subjective wellbeing trends
- Visible progress and momentum with completion statistics to manage touch points
- The ability to view multiple cohorts in one dashboard
Happiness Lab Features
What clients are saying
Case Study: Active Foot Clinic
Improved patient outcomes, program cost reductions, overall improved business processes and workflow.
Find out how Active Foot Clinic Podiatry integrated Mind Insurance into their organisation, and what the real human and business benefits that have been achieved since employees began using our platform.