The Happiness Lab
What is the Happiness Lab?
The Happiness Lab is an innovative and unique online, interactive platform where an individual can participate in activities that are empirically proven to increase well being. Supported by human touch points each person has their very own laboratory in which to discover how to leverage the science of flourishing.
The Happiness Lab is built upon the empirical science of Strengths, Emotional Intelligence and Meaning and Purpose. It is delivered by a team of Accredited Strengths Coaches and lead by Australia’s leading Strengths and Emotional Intelligence Master Trainer and Practitioner.
Key outcomes from using the Happiness Lab include:
- Daily Mindfulness Practices Our Daily Mindfulness Practices are based upon and incorporate traditional Mindfulness elements in order to maximise the benefits for you.
- Subjective Wellbeing By measuring your Subjective Wellbeing regularly, you can start to assess how your life is tracking and learn what activities and circumstances enhance your wellbeing.
- Core Values Motivation People who have a greater understanding of their Core Values Motivations and are able to align more of their life’s activities to those motivations are happier and more successful.
- Positive Goals Goal attainment is a major benchmark for the experience of wellbeing. When asked what makes for a happy, fulfilling, and meaningful life, people spontaneously discuss their life goals, wishes, and dreams for the future.
Wellbeing at work
Whilst wellbeing at work has been on the agenda for some years now, we still haven’t managed to fully integrate it into the daily business agenda.
Mental health injuries now outnumber physical injuries in the workplace. This is not only having a detrimental impact upon individuals and their families but is also impacting the bottom line of organisations as they struggle to find meaningful solutions to a complex problem.
Resilience has been the modern go to, but we need much more than that. Resilience is a natural outcome of an individual being able to develop the competencies necessary to protect against/reduce the risk of mental injury caused by the complexities of the modern workplace and its demands.
Developing a toolkit of resources to enable someone to be at their best includes:
- Discovering their strengths and learning how to play to them everyday
- Understanding what gives them a sense of meaning and purpose and how to build this into their daily work
- Building positive relationships amongst their peers, reports, managers, customers and stakeholders
- Cultivating an environment where there is more positivity than negativity
- Learning what their values are and aligning more of their daily activities to those things which are most important to them
- Setting and pursuing positive goals with healthy motivation
We make sure to tailor each of our packages towards our client’s needs. These packages involve multiple touch points in the first six months to assist in embedding a Strengths-Based approach within the organization.
While the workshops in these packages are tailored to each individual, they can however be delivered in a range of different formats to maximize learning and outcomes. They are designed for three potential audiences:
- frontline team members
- those in a leadership role
- an intact team, including the leader.
Using the most highly validated Strengths Assessment tool in the world, and activities that have been empirically designed and tested over many years, we know that the individuals, leaders and teams who participate in our packages using the Happiness Lab will gain enormous personal gains and contribute to organizational outcomes.
What clients are saying:
Case Study: Active Foot Clinic
Improved patient outcomes, program cost reductions, overall improved business processes and workflow.
Find out how Active Foot Clinic Podiatry integrated Mind Insurance into their organisation, and what the real human and business benefits that have been achieved since employees began using our platform.
Interested in learning more about the Happiness Lab?
Fill out your details below and what you aspire to achieve.
We will then invite you to book a strategy session and make sure the Happiness Lab can help you achieve your goals.